Article Content

Disputes and Complaints

Complaints and Gaming Dispute Procedures

Whether you have a complaint about our services and products or a dispute relating to gaming please ensure that you ask to speak with one of our management team.

The Casino Manager will fully explain the procedure to you and will always be happy to listen and review the sequence of events.

If you are unhappy with the outcome or feel you would like to speak to a different member of the management team please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or alternatively you may write to the Compliance Manager, Opera House Casino, 56-64 St Thomas Street, Scarborough, YO11 1DU.


Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS)

In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your gaming dispute internally, you have the right to refer your dispute to IBAS who are our nominated ‘alternative dispute resolution entity’ (ADR).

Full details can be found at, or by writing to them at

Independent Betting Adjudication Service
PO Box 62639

020 7347 5883

Personal data is safe and secure as the ADR procedure complies with the General Data Protection Act.

Please ensure when contacting the IBAS they only consider gaming disputes in writing. This can be achieve by a variety of mediums.

Unfortunately your dispute can be refused. This could be due to a variety of reasons including but not exhausting not trying to resolve it directly with us, not submitting the complaint within the correct time frame or the dispute is considered ‘frivolous’. More information regarding this can be found at